The Annenberg/CPB Channel is a new satellite channel of free educational programming for schools, colleges, and communities. The Channel is funded by the Annenberg/CPB Projects in association with Harvard University and the Smithsonian Institution.
Publication and Videos
Publications available directly from the Mathematics and Science Education Center: Single copies of the publications listed below are available free of charge to educators within the Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory's region of Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, and Washington. Also available to dowload in a PDF format.
- Science and Mathematics for All Students: It's Just Good Teaching
- Inquiry Strategies for Science and Mathematics Learning: It's Just Good Teaching
- Science and Mathematics Standards in the Classroom: It's Just Good Teaching
- Assessment Strategies to Inform Science and Mathematics Instruction: It's Just Good Teaching
- Integrating Technology into Middle School Mathematics
- Engaging Families in Mathematics and Science Education
Return to top